The Fellowship consists of a monthly stipend to cover all living costs, accommodation, travel costs and health insurance.
General gross GTFP rates:
- Albania, Georgia: 1000 EUR/month
- Bangladesh: 700 USD/month (+ housing, health insurance, travel)
- USA (NYC) BGIA: 500 USD/month (+housing, meal plan, travel)
- Colombia: (tba.) (+ housing, health insurance, travel)
- Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Ukraine: ~1200 EUR/month (in Hungary and Romania lump sum 6000 EUR/semester; 12000 EUR/academic year)
- Bulgaria (AUBG): 1000-2000 EUR/month (depending on graduation, field) (+ housing, health insurance, travel)
- South Africa (WITS): 2300 EUR/month (+ travel)
- Palestine, Kyrgyzstan: 2000-2300, USD/month (+ housing, health insurance, visa fee) (depending on graduation, field)
For general stipend rates in other countries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Teaching Fellows can have no other work or researcher affiliation with CEU during the time of teaching via GTFP.
A Global Teaching Fellowship can last one academic semester, or two consecutive academic semesters (except BGIA, ASU). Every PhD candidate/graduate can teach under GTFP only once.