Call for Application Global Teaching Fellowship Program at the West University of Timișoara – Timișoara, Romania Fall 2023 (October 2023 - February 2024) Spring 2024 (March-June 2024) and AY23/24 (October 2023 - June 2024).
The call is open to CEU and CIVICA member institutions doctoral candidates and doctoral graduates who have earned a Ph.D. in relevant fields in 2020.
West University of Timișoara, Timișoara, Romania invites applications for the Fall 2023 (October 2023 - February 2024) Spring 2024 (March-June 2024) and AY23/24 (October 2023 - June 2024) for the position of Visiting Teaching Fellow, to teach courses in the fields of ALL Fields listed.
The position will entail teaching 2-4 hours of seminar classes in the case of PhD students, and 2-4 hours of course classes for doctoral graduates, on the undergraduate level in English, and for doctoral graduates, on the graduate (master) level in English.
Applicants are encouraged to apply with their (own) course proposals, to WUT Faculties listed below.
Economics and Business Administration; Law, Letters, History and Theology, Mathematics and Computer Science, Political Sciences, Philosophy and Communication Sciences, Sociology and Psychology.
See the list of degree programs at the bottom of the page. Please note, GTFP supports delivering courses in the English language.
Shall you have questions regarding the courses or living in Timișoara, please contact: Oana Ivan at email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be offered stipend covering living costs, accommodation, travel, health insurance while in Timișoara.
COVID-19 RELATED REGULATIONS IN ROMANIA AT THE TIME WILL APPLY.
Applications shall include:
- Motivation letter
- Teaching philosophy (1,000 words)
- List of 2-3 desired courses to be taught
- One Letter of Reference (email or scanned copy - details below)
Applicants who are CEU PhD Candidates at the time of application:
- Endorsement letter from the Supervisor
- or Endorsement letter from the Head of Doctoral Program
Applicants who are CEU PhD graduates:
- One Letter of Reference
Additionally applicants from CIVICA need to submit:
From CIVICA applicants:
- One Letter of Reference (email or scanned copy)
- English language proficiency minimum level C1 – if the Ph.D. studies were not in English
- In case your Doctoral Studies are not in English, an English language Certificate might be required (Min. TOEFL iBT 110 or equivalent). Please consult with a GTFP Officer before application.
Applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line of the email please indicate that you are applying for GTFP WUT.
Application Deadline: March 28, 2022
For information about the application process please contact Marton Belik, CEU Global Teaching Fellowship Program Officer email@example.com