Dorottya joined the ACRO team in September 2014. She is currently working as Academic Cooperation Officer. She is focusing on the development of strategic international partnerships with international higher education institutions.
Areas of work:
• Establishing and maintaining academic cooperation agreements with higher education institutions internationally
• Setting up student exchange agreements with renown international universities
• Managing Erasmus Bi-lateral Agreements in Europe and neighboring countries
• Working in CIVICA as Manager of Work Package 2 - Establishing a European Inter-university Campus
• Representing CEU at International Higher Education Conferences