Vanda joined ACRO in 2007. She has gained experience managing various types of projects over the years, including funding programs of national agencies, private foundations, NGOs and the European Commission. Currently she manages major grants of the European Research Council (ERC).
Before coming to the CEU, she worked in a similar position at Tempus Public Foundation.
- EARMA (European Association of Research Managers and Administrators) member since 2008
- DG Research and ERC trainings on FP6/FP7/H2020/Horizon Europe project management - Budapest, Brussels: 2006-2022
- Central European University, Academic Cooperation and Research Support Office, November, 2007-
- Tempus Public Foundation, Higher Education and R&D Program Office - Coordinator to EU and nationally funded projects (ERA-MORE, Researchers’ Night), 2005-2007
- Élő Nyelvek Szemináriuma, Budapest, English Teacher and Examiner, 2000-2005