Eszter joined ACRO in January 2012 as a Research Grants Coordinator. She is responsible for the management of European Research Council grants and US State grants. She is the Secretary of the CEU Ethical Research Committee.
- Self-employed; freelance translator, interpreter, proofreader and language teacher
- Supervisor of Academic Services at MLS International Collage, Bournemouth, England
- Teacher at Al Yasate private school, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Trainee Lawyer at Dr. Bárdics Legal Firm
- English Teacher at Lingvárium Language School, Budapest
Degree in technical translation and interpreting - Budapest Technical University (BME) Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences Department of Technical Translation and Interpreting.
MA Degree in Law - Eötvös Lóránd Tudományegyetem (ELTE) Faculty of Statutory and Legal Studies, Department of Law
MA in Sports/P.E. Teacher - Semmelweis University (SOTE), Faculty of Sports Sciences and P.E., Department of Sports Education