Dr. Eszter Bordás
Eszter joined ACRO in January 2012 as a Research Grants Coordinator. She is responsible for US and other national funding agency, as well as for international organization and private foundation grants, including Open Society Foundations support. She manages applications for the CEU Conferences and Academic Events Fund and the CEU Research Support Scheme. She is the Secretary of the CEU Ethical Research Board.
- Self-employed; freelance translator, interpreter, proofreader and language teacher
- Supervisor of Academic Services at MLS International Collage, Bournemouth, England
- Teacher at Al Yasate private school, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Trainee Lawyer at Dr. Bárdics Legal Firm
- English Teacher at Lingvárium Language School, Budapest