APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR CEU FALL TERM
APPLICATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 1!
The exchange is open for students who are enrolled full-time students at the Vienna University of Economics and Business in one of the following programs:
1.) Bachelor’s Program in Business, Economics and Social Sciences, as well as other WU Bachelor’s programs;
2.) Master’s Programs in Economics and Socio-Economics;
3.) PhD Programs WU Finance and Economics Departments
Students are eligible to enrol in one or maximum two courses at CEU.
WU students will be enrolled and receive the status of non-degree exchange students.
- Select the course you would like to attend at CEU. The course has to fit in your study or research area. You may apply for any course that is open for Visiting/exchange students. Undergraduate courses: https://undergraduate.ceu.edu/students#CourseList. All courses: https://courses.ceu.edu/search/course
- Fill in the “Study Plan for your CEU Study Period” document. Find it on the bottom of this page: Undergraduate studies: https://undergraduate.ceu.edu/non-degree#Applicationrequirements, Graduate studies: https://www.ceu.edu/non-degree/how-to-apply
- Prepare your CV and a motivation letter (max. 300 words), why would you like to attend this course and how it fits in your studies at WU.
- English language proficiency: All courses at CEU are taught in English, and language requirements are a minimum of TOEFL iBT 88 - or equivalent for BA and Master's Students, and TOEFL iBT 100 or equivalent for PhD students. If your study programme at WU, where you are currently enrolled is fully taught in English, please indicate this in your application in the Motivation letter, in this case no language proficiency proof is required. If your study programme is not taught fully in English, please submit a language certificate according to CEU’s policies. See: Undergraduate: https://undergraduate.ceu.edu/non-degree#Applicationrequirements, Graduate: https://www.ceu.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/checklist#step-5
- Prepare your proof of enrollment at your Programme at WU, and official transcripts
- Recommendations: As the exchange is in the framework of a bilateral institutional agreement, you are not required to submit a recommendation letter. (You may indicate your own email address in the mandatory field under Referees)
- Fill in the Non-Degree Application form, and upload all required documents. Find the Non-Degree Application form here: Undergraduate: https://undergraduate.ceu.edu/non-degree#Applicationrequirements, graduate: https://www.ceu.edu/non-degree/how-to-apply
WU students will be registered in CEU’s system, your application will be evaluated by respective Department representatives at CEU, and you will be contacted by the CEU Non-degree admissions officer for further steps.
December 1, 2023 - for CEU 2024 Winter Term (Jan-March)
March 15, 2024 - for CEU 2024 Spring Term (April-June)
August 20, 2024 - for CEU 2024 Fall Term (Oct-Dec)
CEU Academic Calendar: https://www.ceu.edu/calendar
If you have questions, please contact the CEU Admissions Office: