Open Calls: ERASMUS+ International Credit Mobility Grant for Study
Call for Applications
ERASMUS+ International Credit Mobility Grant for Study
Within the framework of the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility, Central European University invites applications for 1 study mobility grant in Israel for the Academic Year 2018/2019
Application deadline: 31 March, 2018
Eligible Partner Institutions: Haifa University, The Hebrew University for Jerusalem
Duration: maximum 5 months
Available funding: 650 EUR/month and 360 EUR travel allowance
- Students applying to partner universities relevant to the applicant's current field of study are preferred in the competition. In case you are considering to apply for this opportunity, please contact CEU Erasmus Office for further clarification on the eligibility criteria.
- You must be an enrolled two-year MA or PhD student at CEU when you apply for the grant and during your entire period of study abroad; You must return at the end of the study period and complete your program at CEU;
- You will need to be able to finish the whole mobility (3-5 months);
- At each level of study (Master's or PhD), you cannot exceed a maximum of 12 months participation in the Erasmus mobility (study or training). Your former participation in the Erasmus+ programme will be taken into account.
- The study mobility have to take place between 1 August, 2018 and 31 July, 2019.
- Select a host institution from the partners listed above.
- Take a look on the chosen university's website for incoming exchange students. It is important to find out, either by exploring the homepage of the partner institution or directly communicating with them, whether the partner institution offers courses which are related to your field of study and taught at the study level and in the language suitable for you;
- Fill in the Application Form;
- Prepare the Study Plan;
- Write a motivation letter providing answers to the following questions:
- Why have you chosen this specific university?
- Which courses/study program would you like to attend? Why?
- How will these courses contribute to your studies at CEU?
- After returning to CEU, how will you be able to apply or make use of the learned skills, competences?
- What is the expected outcome of the mobility regarding your future career?
- Get two recommendation letters from CEU supervisor/lecturer, etc. Letters can be sent via email only by the recommender to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a subject: "Recommendation Letter_Name of the Applicant".
- Prepare an unofficial copy of your Transcript of Records
- Prepare your CV
Submission of applications:
- Applicants must submit one original application form (hard copy) to:
Academic Cooperation and Research Support Office (ACRO), József Attila u. 24, room 103
- Applications must be submitted by the given deadlines. Incomplete and/or e-mailed application forms will not be accepted. Late applications will not be considered.
Please, contact Dorottya Urai for more information: email@example.com or by phone: (+36-1) 327 3000/2616