Call for Applications - Kaunas University of Technology
The Institute of Public Policy at Kaunas University of Technology in Lithuania invites applications for the Spring 2018 semester for the position of Assistant Lecturer, to teach one or both of the following courses:
- Labour Market and Employment Policy” - for MA students
- Public Policy Decision Making” - for BA students
The successful applicant will begin teaching in February 2017. The courses will last for two months.
The call is open to CEU doctoral candidates beyond their third year of studies, upon the endorsement of their supervisor and the head of Doctoral Program.
For questions regarding Kaunas University of Technology and living in Kaunas, please feel free to contact Eglė Butkevičienė, Dean of Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries about the application and information on the financial arrangements, please contact Agnes Leyrer email@example.com
Applications shall include:
- Research CV
- Cover letter including the motivation for teaching at the Institute of Public Policy And Administration of Kaunas University of Technology
- Teaching philosophy (1,000 words)
- One Letter of Reference (email or scanned copy)
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject of the email please indicate that you are applying for KUT