Bard College Berlin in Germany invites applications for the complete academic year 2021/2022 for the position of Postdoctoral Teaching Fellow. The position at BCB will entail teaching two courses on undergraduate level each semester (fall and spring) in one of the following specializations:
1. International Political Economy / International Relations
- Globalisation and International Relations
- Advanced course in International Relations and/or International Political Economy (IPE)
2. Quantitative Methods in Social Sciences
- Advanced Quantitative Methods
3. Social Science Methods
- Qualitative and quantitative methods in social sciences (advanced)
- Research Methods/Seminar
The final course distribution will be determined by BCB based on curricular needs.
The call is open to CEU doctoral graduates who have earned a PhD in relevant fields in AY 2019/2020 or in 2020/2021 (before August). The position has a fixed, one-year term.
Applications shall include:
- Motivation letter
- Teaching philosophy (1,000 words)
- Short description of proposed courses (300 words each)
- Two Letters of Reference (email or scanned copy to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
In the subject of the email please indicate that you are applying for BCB.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
For information about the application process please contact Agnes Leyrer, CEU Global Teaching Fellowship Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about Bard College Berlin or related questions please contact Boris Vormann, BCB Professor of Politics email@example.com