NEXT APPLICATION DEADLINE: DECEMBER 12, 2022 - For Courses in the CEU Winter Term 2023
The exchange is open for students who are enrolled full-time at the University of Applied Arts Vienna (Angewandte).
Students are eligible to enrol in one or maximum two courses at CEU.
Angewandte students will be enrolled and receive the status of non-degree exchange students.
- Select the course you would like to attend at CEU. The course has to fit in your study or research area. You may apply for any undergraduate level course that is open for Visiting/exchange students. Please see: https://undergraduate.ceu.edu/students#CourseList
- Fill in the “Study Plan for your CEU Study Period” document. Find it on the bottom of this page: https://undergraduate.ceu.edu/non-degree#Applicationrequirements
- Prepare your CV and a motivation letter (max. 300 words), why would you like to attend this course and how it fits in your studies at Angewandte
- English language proficiency: All courses at CEU are taught in English, and language requirements are a minimum of TOELF iBT 88 - or equivalent. If your study programme at Angewandte, where you are currently enrolled is fully taught in English, please indicate this in your application in the Motivation letter, in this case no language proficiency proof is required. If your study programme is not taught fully in English, please submit a language certificate according to CEU’s policies. See: https://undergraduate.ceu.edu/non-degree#Applicationrequirements
- Prepare your proof of enrollment at your Programme at Angewandte, and official transcripts
- Recommendations: As the exchange is in the framework of a bilateral institutional agreement, you are not required to submit a recommendation letter. (You may indicate your own email address in the mandatory field under Referees)
- Fill in the Non-Degree Application form, and upload all required documents. Find the Non-Degree Application form here: https://undergraduate.ceu.edu/non-degree#Applicationrequirements
Angewandte students will be registered in CEU’s system, your application will be evaluated by the Head of respective Undegraduate Program at CEU, and you will be contacted by the CEU Non-degree admissions officer for further steps.
Angewandte students will be registered as Non-Degree Students at CEU, but be excempt from tuition fees.
September 1st - for CEU Fall Term (Oct-Dec)
December 12th - for CEU Winter Term (Jan-April)
March 15th - for CEU Spring Term (April - June)
CEU Academic Calendar: https://www.ceu.edu/calendar
If you have questions, please contact CEU non-degree application management firstname.lastname@example.org