This Call is open to CEU, Bocconi, EUI and SNSPA advanced doctoral candidates and recent doctoral graduates. Please see general eligibility criteria of GTFP.
Call for Application CEU Global Teaching Fellowship Program at Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania Fall 2022.
The Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities at Kaunas University of Technology in Lithuania invites applications for the Fall 2022 semester for the position of Assistant Lecturer, Lecturer (2-year teaching experience) to teach the following courses:
- Theories of Public Governance;
- European Security Architecture;
- Comprehensive Studies of Risk and Security Issues 1.
More information on the syllabus of the courses: https://admissions.ktu.edu/programme/m-public-policy-and-security/
The position will entail teaching one course on MA level in English. The successful applicant will begin teaching in September 2022.
The call is open to CEU and CIVICA member institutions (CIVICA Members are: SciencesPo, France; European University Institute, Italy; Bocconi University, Italy; Hertie School, Germany; SNSPA, Romania; Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden; London School of Economics, UK and CEU, Hungary/Austria) doctoral candidates and doctoral graduates who have earned a PhD in relevant fields in 2021, or in 2022 before August. Only international GTFP mobilities will be supported.
For questions regarding Kaunas University of Technology and living in Kaunas, please feel free to contact Aušra Berkmanienė, Head of the Institute at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications shall include:
- Research CV
- Cover letter including the motivation for teaching at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities at Kaunas University of Technology
- Teaching philosophy (1,000 words)
- Two Letters of Reference (email or scanned copy)
Additionally applicants from Bocconi, EUI and SNSPA have to submit:
- Research plan and research time-table
- In case your Doctoral Studies are not in English, an English language Certificate might be required (Min. TOEFL iBT 110 or equivalent). Please consult with a GTFP Officer before application.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
In the subject of the email please indicate that you are applying for GTFP KUT.
Application Deadline: March 18, 2022
For information about the application process please contact Marton Belik, CEU Global Teaching Fellowship Program Officer firstname.lastname@example.org