Call for Applications - Bard College Berlin
Bard College Berlin in Germany invites applications for the academic year 2018/2019 for the position of Postdoctoral Teaching Fellow. The position at BCB will entail teaching two courses on undergraduate level each semester (fall and spring) in one of the following specializations:
1. Public Policy / International Relations
- Introduction to Policy Analysis
- Methods in Social Studies
- Advanced course in International Relations and/or International Political Economy (IPE), Comparative Politics, or Public Policy based on mutual agreement
2. Social Science Methods
- Quantitative methods in social science (advanced)
- Mathematics for social science research
The final course distribution will be determined by BCB based on curricular needs.
The call is open to CEU doctoral graduates who have earned a PhD in relevant fields between 2016 and August 2018.
Applications shall include:
- Motivation letter
- Teaching philosophy (1,000 words) and short description of proposed courses (300 words each)
- Two Letters of Reference (email or scanned copy to be sent to email@example.com)
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject of the email please indicate that you are applying for BCB.
Application Deadline: February 18, 2018
For information about the application process please contact Agnes Leyrer, CEU Global Teaching Fellowship Officer email@example.com
For information about Bard College Berlin or related questions please contact Boris Vormann, BCB Professor of Politics firstname.lastname@example.org